Since 2013, freelancer.international news reports about current trends in the global freelancer industry. ► Read the latest freelancer.international news.
- Editor: Rainer Kurz, PhD
- Monthly circulation: 3500
- Subscription including postage and GST: USD 24.00/year (free for email recipients)
Register here for our free monthly freelancer.international news. At any time you may cancel your subscription.
Latest freelancer.international news
- “Socially Engaged 2021” Award again goes to freelancer.international group
- Question of the month: What does the number of reference providers in the freelancers´ profile mean?
- Freelancer article: Copywriting is a passion
- Freelancer joke of the month: Following up the instructions in the printer manual
- Top 10 list of fastest-growing freelancing countries published
- freelancer.international’s latest function: "Show the closest 10 freelancers"
- Question of the month: Why do all freelancer profiles have to have an hourly rate?
- Freelancer article: Market positioning
- Freelancer joke of the month: Consultant on vacation
- Top earning freelance jobs of 2021
- Question of the month: Will I lose money if I do not get an introduction at freelancer.international
- Guest Article: 5 ways small businesses waste money on marketing
- Freelancer article: Avoiding mistakes when choosing a software
- Freelancer joke of the month: A quick project start-up
Archive of freelancer.international news
- Freelancers’ Customers: One-Fifth of all Orders Come From Manufacturers
- France: Employees Can Soon Ignore Work Emails After Business Hours
- Networking Tips for Frequently Travelling Freelancers and Managers
- Freelancer Article: Customer And Employee Newsletters For Small And Medium-Sized Companies
- Freelancer Joke Of The Month