Since 2013, freelancer.international news reports about current trends in the global freelancer industry. ► Read the latest freelancer.international news.
- Editor: Rainer Kurz, PhD
- Monthly circulation: 3500
- Subscription including postage and GST: USD 24.00/year (free for email recipients)
Register here for our free monthly freelancer.international news. At any time you may cancel your subscription.
Copy and paste our News RSS feed to an RSS reader of your choice.
Latest freelancer.international news
- “Socially Engaged 2021” Award again goes to freelancer.international group
- Question of the month: What does the number of reference providers in the freelancers´ profile mean?
- Freelancer article: Copywriting is a passion
- Freelancer joke of the month: Following up the instructions in the printer manual
- Top 10 list of fastest-growing freelancing countries published
- freelancer.international’s latest function: "Show the closest 10 freelancers"
- Question of the month: Why do all freelancer profiles have to have an hourly rate?
- Freelancer article: Market positioning
- Freelancer joke of the month: Consultant on vacation
- Top earning freelance jobs of 2021
- Question of the month: Will I lose money if I do not get an introduction at freelancer.international
- Guest Article: 5 ways small businesses waste money on marketing
- Freelancer article: Avoiding mistakes when choosing a software
- Freelancer joke of the month: A quick project start-up
Archive of freelancer.international news
- Freelancers’ Customers: One-Fifth of all Orders Come From Manufacturers
- France: Employees Can Soon Ignore Work Emails After Business Hours
- Networking Tips for Frequently Travelling Freelancers and Managers
- Freelancer Article: Customer And Employee Newsletters For Small And Medium-Sized Companies
- Freelancer Joke Of The Month